Welcome! We are Bev and Arnie Eckert, the owners and caregivers of Hilltop Pups. Since 2002, we’ve been breeding English, or “Teddy Bear,” Goldendoodles on our estate in Jasper, Indiana. We use our professional knowledge and experience along with the most current research to produce genetically sound puppies with loving personalities and exceptional coats. My two daughters Abby and Brittany are breeding a few dogs at their houses and you can choose between any of our litters raised with the same excellent breeding practices.
The shed and allergy factor of a Goldendoodle can be different from Breeder to Breeder depending on the Coat Type their Goldendoodles have inherited. At Hilltop Pups we DNA test the coat type of all our dogs so we can create the most non-shedding hypoallergenic coat as possible. When breeding a Goldendoodle to a Goldendoodle the parent dogs need to be DNA tested for "IC" Improper Coat, which determines the dogs shed factor. If one of the Goldendoodles in the pairing is F/F gene carrier for Furnishing and the other is F/F or is a carrier for IC then none of the puppies will shed. I have three males that are IC clear with F/F. I follow this DNA rule when breeding to make sure my dogs are non-shedding. No guess work involved here;)
Next we only breed with English Retrievers which produce a softer less shedding less matting coat than the coarser American Golden Retriever coats.
Next we consider the color genetics behind the poodle: Reds, browns, and cream colored poodles produce soft non-shedding coats. White, Gray, and Black poodles produce shredders even in the curly dogs; thus they have been removed from Hilltop Pups breeding program.
Advantages of adopting an English Goldendoodle from Hilltop Pups
- Size range available 5 - 55 pounds
- Decreased shedding in F1 and no shedding in further generations
- Increased longevity average life expectantcy 13 - 18 years
- Parents have extensive health testing
- Parent dogs come from long lines of health tested ancestors
- Wonderful temperament
- Intelligent and trainable
- Excellent with children and animals
- 100% lovable
Most pups are between $2,500 and $3,500 and:
- Dewclaws removed
- Fully Vaccinated for their age
- Trained with Early Neurological Stimulation
- Trained not to jump on people but sit at your feet for attention
- Paper potty trained
- Pre-spoiled, loved, and well socialized
Puppies go home with:
- A 2 year health guarantee; which doubles if you provide NuVet Vitamin Supplements
- Microchipped with pre-paid membership enrollment form
- CKC Registration Papers
- Health record
- Spay/neuter contract
- Personalized Travel Bag
- Door Bell
- Blanket with mother's scent
- Large stuffed animal
- Small squeaky toy
- Rope bone chew toy
- Show lead (leash/collar combo)
- Sample of top quality puppy food recommended by Veterinarians "Eukanuba"
- Sample of NuVet Vitamins
- 30 Days of free Health Insurance
- Puppy care instructions
- 24/7 lifetime support of the breeder
- Available upon request is the online Goldendoodle book The Owners Guide from Puppy to Old Age which includes how to care, groom, train, and understand your Goldendoodle By Alan Kenworthy
We air ship or provide excellent driver service recommendations!
Shipping is available in the continental USA for $400 for pups 8-9 weeks; recommended and very safe if done properly.
- Crate includes Puppy's Blanket, food & water bowl, food package, and shredded paper for comfort and potty if necessary so your puppy arrives fully rested and clean
- Health certificate from the Veternarian
- Flight instructions for picking up your puppy at your airport
- All toys and paperwork listed above will be mailed in advance to the New Puppy Parent.
Older pups and other locations may need to have an adjusted shipping price.
Puppy Boot Camp
If you wish to have your puppy stay with a licensed professional dog trainer for a few weeks before going home to you, we can recommend a great local trainer that will come to us and pick up your puppy for training. She is independent of me and you will need to contact her for details and pricing. Contact me for details.
Our Goldendoodles are very easy to train.
Please take a look at our featured Goldendoodle eBook available to you to download for free!
Click image below!!!
Click image above!!!